Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Annecy

My stay in Berlin ended this past Friday, December 21. Ich bin traurig :( However, I'm sure I will be back, considering that it's become like a second home to me.

On a more upbeat note, I left Berlin for France, where I am visiting my friend Julia in Lyon and traveling around the country a bit before heading back to the U.S. On Saturday we departed on a quick trip. The first destination was Annecy, a beautiful little town on a lake near the edge of the Alps.


















The water was incredibly clear, and one could see the mountains from practically every angle. The town consisted of various beautiful old buildings, scattered among small canals.














































We consumed fondue, vin chaud, and bought some regionally produced nougat :-)



No comments: