Friday, October 26, 2007

Und was noch?

Lest you think that all I *ever* do is go to clubs, here are some pics from other things I've done recently. Such as: the Amy Winehouse show on October 15 (she didn't vomit or even fall down!)


















Here she is singing "You Know I'm No Good":



On a quite unrelated note, I went for a walk in the Grünewald, a very large forest in the general area of Wannsee, on Sunday the 14th. This picture I found rather interesting and alarming:






















It says "Dogs must be on a leash!" The dog in question is being catapulted into the air by a wild boar--yes, a wild boar. These creatures roam Berlin wooded areas quite freely. A week or so I actually heard some after coming back from a club. Creeepy! Perhaps the non-vegetarians will appreciate the fact that they frequently serve them for dinner at the American Academy.

No comments: