Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Home sweet home...

Well, I'm back at my apartment in my Philly. Notice the sun is shining!







































Actually it was the low 20s last Thursday, and then 70s degrees yesterday. That's about -5 and 21, for all you Euro people. Harken the schizo global warming weather!

So I guess my blog will be dormant for a while (until my next trip to Berlin :) Or maybe I will keep writing in it, from Philly. Not sure yet. But before I go, here are pics from my cozy Christmas in Lyon with Julia.

The tree was petite but quite jaunty. And isn't that scarf totally her? ;-)

















This is the raclette we had for Christmas dinner.


















And the buche we had for dessert. Mmm, Christmas log ... (Why does it have a fence on it??)


















This is part of the *smaller* of the 2 Roman amphitheatres in Lyon. It was built in the 1st century B.C.

















At the Musee D'Orsay in Paris.






















Where I had the pleasant company of Liz :-)